- Destinations: We ship to any address in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. There are some restrictions applicable to some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain destinations. If we are unable to ship your product, we shall contact you.
- Costs: The shipping charges shown during checkout represent actual rates for most cities. In some cases, courier rates may be higher than what we have listed on this website. In such cases we shall inform you of any additional charges and await your confirmation prior to processing your order or transaction.
- Shipping Availability Date:
- For items in stock, they shall be available for shipping within three (3) business days after payment has cleared and been received by us in full.
- For items out of stock, we shall notify you of the expected product availability date.
- You shall receive a shipping confirmation via e-mail once the products shipped.
- Delivery Date: All shipments shall be delivered via the shipping method you selected. For air courier, delivery time shall generally take up to three (3) to five (5) business days after the shipping date. Total delivery time, including preparation time for shipments and shipping time, is typically up to ten (10) days.
- Please note, however, that any shipping availability or delivery dates, times or periods mentioned here, or otherwise quoted or communicated to you in any form or manner, are merely estimates and are not guaranteed, and may be subject to delays for a variety of reasons, some of which may or may not be within our control. For example, in some cases, your customs authority may hold your products which may delay the delivery date. Except as provided in the next paragraph, we shall not be responsible or liable for any late or non-delivery (for whatever cause or reason, and whether or not within our control).
If any product is not released for delivery to you within fifteen (15) days from the date on which your order or transaction was accepted and your payment was received, or from the applicable estimated or quoted delivery date, whichever is the later, then either party may reject, cancel or terminate your order or transaction, in which event our sole and exclusive liability, and your sole and exclusive remedy, in respect of the late or non-delivery and the resulting rejection, cancellation or termination, shall be only a refund (without interest) of any payment you may already have made for such order or transaction.
- As between you and us (or the product manufacturer or supplier), all risks of loss of, and damage to your purchased product(s) during the transportation process shall be borne solely and exclusively by you. Please note that, under applicable laws and/or international treaties, the liability of carriers, shippers, shipping agents and/or other relevant parties for any loss of or damage to product(s) handled by them may be excluded, fixed or limited. Accordingly, for all shipments, we recommend that you purchase appropriate, relevant and adequate insurance to cover against the risk of loss and damage during the transportation process. Please contact Customer Services to inquire about available insurance rates for your order or transaction.
- All items are carefully packed and addressed for export. Deliveries shall generally include customary one-way standard export packaging. (If, as an exception, we assume the packaging costs, then such costs shall be calculated on the basis of verifiable net costs.) However, should items become damaged or lost while in transit to you, we shall not be responsible or liable therefor.
- In the event that you purchase insurance, such insurance shall be upon and subject to the terms and conditions offered by the underwriter by whom such insurance is effected; provided however that the limit of the coverage provided by such insurance shall not be more than the invoice value of the items.
- In the event that you purchase insurance and you are required to file a claim for any loss of or damage to your product under such insurance through us, please contact Customer Services to initiate the claim. We shall then refund the cost or replace the item, but only if and after confirmation has been received from the insurance company regarding acceptance of the claim and payment of the compensation.
Duties & Taxes
- Most products are subject to the payment of import duties (e.g. in the U.S.) or other duties, and other charges including value-added tax (VAT) or other taxes. If these are applicable, they shall be levied and determined when the shipment is processed by the applicable customs agency in your country. Please check your country's import policy to understand and ascertain the applicability of and your liability for any such duties or taxes for the products you purchase.
- All applicable duties and taxes, if any, are not included in the purchase price of your order or transaction. If they apply and are levied, then they are your (and not our or the product manufacturer's or supplier's) sole and exclusive responsibility, and shall be paid by you directly to your government or to the courier company, when the products are delivered.
- Payment of the above-referred duties, charges and taxes are not our (or the product manufacturer's or supplier's) responsibility.
- We shall not be responsible for any shipping or customs delay since this is outside our control.