The following payment methods are accepted:
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
- Bank transfer (T/T)
- We go through a stringent payment approval process to guard against fraudulent transaction activities. As a result, we may request further proof of identity and/or other information and documents from you to authenticate your credit card or PayPal transaction prior to approving your order or transaction. If you fail to furnish us with such requested proof, information or documents, we reserve the right to reject, cancel or terminate your order or transaction.
- We reserve the right to reject your payment made via credit card or PayPal and to request payment via bank transfer (T/T) for any order or transaction, in which event we shall refund to you (without interest) the payment you have made via the original payment method.
- For payment by bank transfer (T/T), please contact Customer Services for details.
- Please note that we require payment in full in advance (unless otherwise agreed by us), before accepting and processing your order or transaction. Accordingly, we reserve the right to decline or to refuse to process your order or transaction, unless and until your payment for the order or transaction is actually received by us in full in advance.
Transfer of Risk & Title
- Following acceptance by us of your order through this website for any product presented in this website, all titles and risks (including but not limited to the risks of any loss or damage) in respect of such product shall pass to you immediately (in Hong Kong) upon the handing over of such product (in Hong Kong) to the shipper or shipping agent or carrier (whoever first received such product) for shipment to you.
- Each country may have its own certification requirements for certain products. We do not make any representation or warranty whatsoever that any product presented in this website meets or complies with any such certification requirements. It is your own responsibility to ensure that individual products meet and comply with the certification requirements of your country before you purchase the product. If you have a specific question about a product, please contact our Customer Services directly. However, please note that, notwithstanding any information or advice that our Customer Services may provide to you, we shall not be liable whatsoever for any failure or inability of a product to meet or comply with applicable certification requirements.
- Please note that sometimes products presented in this website are or may become unavailable, or may be available but only in lesser or limited quantities (for example due to extremely quick turnovers of certain popular items), or may be or become subject to shipping availability or delivery delays.
In such circumstances, we shall notify you of your options available at that time (if any). For example, a postponement or extension of time for the order or transaction processing and delivery of the products concerned, or a restriction of your order or transaction quantity to a lower amount, or a cancellation or termination of your order or transaction, may arise.
If (in our sole and absolute discretion) it appears that no such option is reasonably or commercially feasible, appropriate or available, or that no such option can or is likely to be agreed upon by the parties, then we shall have the right to reject, cancel or terminate your order or transaction. In such event, we shall refund to you (without interest) any payment you made and which we have received for such order or transaction. Such refund shall constitute our sole and exclusive liability, and your sole and exclusive remedy, in respect of any non- or limited availability of products or any shipping availability or delivery delays (as the case may be), and the resulting rejection, cancellation or termination.
- We periodically schedule system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages also may occur. We shall have no liability whatsoever for the resulting unavailability of this website or for any loss of data or transactions caused by planned or unplanned system outages or the resultant delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of information caused by such system outages, or any third party acts or any other outages of web host providers or the Internet infrastructure and network external to this website.
- Any and all orders and transactions made or processed through this website are subject to, and shall constitute acceptance of and agreement to, these Global Sources Direct Terms & Conditions, as amended and/or supplemented by any other product-specific Additional Terms & Conditions, if applicable (see below).
- Please note that other Additional Terms & Conditions may apply to specific products. Such Additional Terms & Conditions (if any) are posted and available on the applicable product page. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions of these Global Sources Direct Terms & Conditions and the provisions of the applicable Additional Terms & Conditions (if any), the provisions of the applicable Additional Terms & Conditions shall prevail, but only to the extent of such conflict or inconsistency.
- We may amend these Global Sources Direct Terms & Conditions at any time, by posting the amended version on this website. Such amended version shall automatically be effective upon its posting on this website.
- Please note that we are not the actual manufacturer and/or the original supplier of any of the products presented in this website. These products have been placed with us merely on a consignment basis by, or have been procured by us from, the actual manufacturer(s) and/or original supplier(s) thereof.
- Accordingly, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Global Sources Direct Terms & Conditions or in the applicable Additional Terms & Conditions (if any):
- we do not make any representation or warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied) in respect of any of the products presented in this website, including (but not limited to) any representation or warranty as to use, operation, condition, quality, merchantability, suitability, fitness for any purpose, non-infringement of any intellectual property or other rights, or compliance with or non-violation of any law or regulation; and
- we expressly disclaim, do not assume and shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of, or arising from or in connection with, or in any way relating to or associated with, any of the products presented in this website or the advertising, offering, sale, delivery, export or import thereof, including but not limited to any responsibility or liability for any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage; or any loss of data, business, opportunity, income, revenue or profit; or any loss of or damage to property; or any claim of or by any third party.
- Without affecting the generality of the above disclaimers and exclusions, please note in particular that, as we are not the actual manufacturer and/or original supplier of the products presented in this website, we are unable to and do not warrant the legitimate or authentic intellectual property status of such products, and we cannot and shall not be responsible or liable in the event of any intellectual property infringement claims, actions or consequences arising from or in connection with such products or the sale or use (in commerce or otherwise) thereof.
- We shall not be liable for any delay, breach or failure of performance due to, or arising from or in connection with, any cause, reason or event beyond our reasonable control, for example (but not limited to) any act of God; any fire, flood, explosion, storm, typhoon, hurricane, earthquake, tsunami or disaster; any theft, robbery or vandalism; any disease outbreak or epidemic or quarantine restriction; any notice, order, direction, instruction, request, requirement, act or omission of any governmental, regulatory, legislative, executive, judicial, civil or military authority, agency or body (including any customs authority); any national emergency, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war or warlike operation; any act of terrorism; any strike, lockout, work stoppage or labour dispute, trouble or difficulty; any delay in shipping or transportation; any manufacturer, supplier or product unavailability or shortage; or any breach, delay, fault, act or omission of any product manufacturer or supplier, or any of our service providers (including our warehousing, logistics, shipping or delivery service providers), or any other third party.
- If any disclaimer or exclusion herein is not permissible under any applicable law, then we shall only be liable to pay to you the lower of either one of the following (and not both): (i) a refund (without interest) of any payment actually remitted to and received by us for the product concerned; or (ii) a compensation for the amount of any actual direct damage or loss proven by you (as substantiated by evidence and documents reasonably acceptable to us), up to a maximum amount not exceeding in the aggregate the total purchase price for the product concerned. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall our liability to you, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence) or under any other theory, ground or cause of action, exceed in the aggregate a maximum amount equal to the total purchase price for the product concerned.
Co-operation in Legal or Regulatory Proceedings
- You expressly agree that (i) you shall upon our request furnish us with copies of any notices and/or other documents from each applicable customs agency and/or other governmental or regulatory authorities and/or customs brokers, relating to the shipments and/or products concerned; (ii) we are hereby authorized by you to request for, procure and obtain any notices, information and/or documents directly from each applicable customs agency and/or other governmental or regulatory authorities and/or customs brokers, relating to the shipments and/or products concerned; and (iii) you shall provide us (upon reasonable notice) with any and all relevant information and documents requested by us, and shall co-operate reasonably with us, in connection with or for the purposes of our investigating, responding to and/or dealing with any applicable customs agency and/or regulatory enquiries, investigations, seizures and/or actions, and/or any other legal or regulatory proceedings, relating to the shipments and/or products concerned.
Other Terms & Conditions
- We shall do our best to provide timely and helpful customer support to all interested buyers. If you find problems with our service, please contact us at Customer Services and we shall try to resolve any problem as quickly as possible.
- We reserve the right to reject, cancel or terminate any order or transaction without any reason or cause, in which case we shall refund to you (without interest) any payment you may already have made for such order or transaction. Such refund so made shall constitute our sole and exclusive liability, and your sole and exclusive remedy, in respect of such rejection, cancellation or termination.
- We reserve the right to modify our shipping and handling terms, return policy, and any other terms and conditions of these Global Sources Direct Terms & Conditions or any applicable Additional Terms & Conditions, with or without any prior notice.
- These Global Sources Direct Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In the event of any claim or dispute arising from or in connection with these Global Sources Direct Terms & Conditions, you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and/or such other courts of competent jurisdiction as we may in our sole and absolute discretion deem fit, with respect to such claim or dispute.